Welcome to the Agilo for Trac Development Wiki
In this wiki, we provide technical documentation for Agilo users and administrators. In addition, we give a head start in Agilo development and extension.
This is not a demo server, but the real development server, therefore you should not create test bug or ticket here. If you want to try Agilo online, please use the online test server and register at agilofortrac.com.
Most of the Agilo documentation is packaged in your Agilo (click on 'Help/Guide' in the top right navigation bar). However, there are more places that can help you work with Agilo more effectively:
- Agilo Documentation overview
- Upgrading Agilo from a previous version or from vanilla Trac
- Plugins for Agilo - not many yet but the community is growing...
- Our Agilo User Group is a very helpful mailing list where you can get first-hand experience + help if you have any questions (please consider buying professional support if you need guaranteed response times).
- Possible Community Contributions - the starting point if you like to enhance Agilo.
- List of all user relevant pages on this wiki
If you experience an error in Agilo, we encourage you to report it to us and we will try to find a solution. Before you start writing your bug report now, we ask you to please:
- Search in our User Group first. Maybe somebody else solved your problem?
- Search in our Bug Backlog. Maybe we're already aware of the bug and want to fix it?
- Ask in our User Group. That way, we can debug the bug and collaborate with you.
You can file bugs here by logging in as login: 'agilouser', pass: 'agilouser', but we prefer if you get on our google group and report the issue there as it is much easier for us to have a conversation with you that way to make sure all information to reproduce the issue is collected.
This is also the place for guides and documentation for Agilo core developers. More information about the internals can be found on our Development Start Page. You should find all the topics and important infos on the tool there, as well as suggestion for improvement.
We tried to structure the wiki as outlined in #586: